Careers at CMHA
Join our dynamic and innovative team!
CMHA has been providing quality mental health services in our community since 1971. We use a multidisciplinary approach to support persons with mental illness and mental health issues.
CMHA WECB embraces diversity and employee wellness. In 2011 we were able to provide services to our community in 27 languages, including French. In 2011 and 2012, the agency was also the recipient of the Windsor-Essex County Health Unit's Platinum Level "Working Towards Wellness-Healthy Workplace Award".
To provide better service to the Windsor and Essex County community it would be considered an asset if candidates speak Arabic, Cantonese or Mandarin.
In applying for any of the following vacancies, please submit your cover letter and resume in MS Word format prior to the closing date using the career mailbox. Please include the posting reference number in the subject line or your email.
Once a posting is closed, we screen candidates and schedule interviews. Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their interest in employment at CMHA-WECB. We are however, unable to respond to individual calls. Thank you for your understanding.
Current Available Positions
- Job postings and student placement opportunities from the over 300 community mental health service providers in Ontario
- Descriptions of the many career paths within community mental health
- A comprehensive listing of the Ontario College and University programs available to train to become a mental health worker
- An overview of community mental health services in Ontario
- Links to resources available on the web to learn more about mental health
Go to http://www.workinginmentalhealth.ca and check out this valuable resource